April 24, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now





Hello Blog Readers. Today will be sharing five favourite things out of my stuff Iam using right now. And also where you can also shop for them :)





1. Lip balm Tropical Cherry-  Dry, chapped lips are very normal in the desert. Lack of water and dehydration causes it more. If you have a bad case of chapped lips you can use vaseline (original or cocoa butter) or olive oil/coconut oil, both are very moisturising for the perfect pout ;)

Meanwhile these small lip balms in tins & sticks work good for medium to normal chapped lips. Especially ones with vitamin E and oils. I got this chic lip balm from London but you can find many lipbalms & butters at TBS in many flavours.

2. Amor Amor Lotion by Cacharel. I simply adore beautiful scents. And Cacharel's Amor Amor is one my favourites.. If you havent tried it, you must now! It has a delicious fruity-floral scenet and I have been using the perfume since as long as I can remember but this small travel friendly lotion caught my eye at Bangkok airport. It's a small tube and I use it as a hand cream. It is super moisturising. Not sure if the lotion is available here but you can try Dubai airport and in-flight shopping :)


3. Peppermint cooling foot spray: The body shop is one of my favourite places to shop from and I simply love their peppermint foot range. It includes soak, scrub, lotion & this spray. But this one's on top of my list. After all day running around, at bed time I just need a spray of this cooling minty spray and my feet instantly feel relaxed & refreshed and also moisturised. Available at The Body Shop.


4. Beauty rush slice of heaven, VS body mist: The name says it all. The scent is heavenly and sweet. Perfect right after a shower. Available at Victoria's secret. (Kingdom mall, sahara mall, hayaat mall etc.)


5. Sparkiling Berry Bliss. Body cream by Bath & Body Works: Berry in a tube. Moisturises perfectly. You can find it in any B&BW outlets in Sahara mall, Hayaat Mall etc.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...