December 5, 2011

Review: The Body Shop-Shimmer Cube Palette.



The Body Shop is one of my favourite places at the mall. I love their body butters, scrubs, creams and lotions & gift packs...a few months back I tried their makeup and its fabulous too- including this eye palette which I love!

They are little cubes of colours in a small box. They are subtle for daytime wear as well as vibrant for night time-shimmery, glittery, crease resistat, mix easily with other shades & colors, can be used both wet & dry. There are different shades available including warm, blue-grey, purples and greens.


Perfect for a great winter look!



I got this one for 24$ around 85-90SR.

Key Ingredients:

Community Fair Trade marula oil: Marula oil comes from the marula tree, native to Southern Africa. The oil is rich in oleic acid, essential to the maintenance of healthy-looking skin.

Pearl pigments
: provide shimmer.

Have you used the shimmer cube palette? Which colour is YOUR favourite?

3 comments:

Gliasa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks! I have the shimmer waves but I haven't tried the shimmer cubes, although I've been lemming to get them for the longest time:)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for the great review. Will try this one in purple!

FST said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

you're most welcome Ladies :) Do lemme know when try these shimmery beauties out ;)

Keep the comments coming they make my day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...