November 18, 2011

Stuff I'm Lovin Right Now

Dont we all have those few things, things we like, things we always pack when we travel, things we cant live without, yes yes we all have 'those' few things in our homes that we love.

So here goes, I will will be also blogging about my top fave stuff stashed in my kitchen or my bedroom drawer, it can be just anything that I'm loving at the moment.

For now I raided my kitchen and came up with few things which have made things easier & definitely tastier ;)


Jell-O



Who can say No to Jell-O!?! Best for quick fixes, the jellies and the pudding mixes. We have quite a few flavours available here in Riyadh including plain cheescake but my personal favourite is the Oreo cookies & creme, its very easy to make with 1-2-3 steps. You can eat it as is or pour it in pie crust or tart shells, its delicious any way ;)

Peanut Butter and Nutella



Need I say more? ;)


Nando's




They dont call it 'bottled passion' for no reason ;) I get my dose of nando's peri peri whn i visit my home or from Dubai. Delicious with almost anything: fries, rice, noodles, sandwiches, chip dips etc etc. Splash into pasta sauces and stir fries for more flavour and fire! they have Extra Hot, Hot, Medium, Garlic and Lemon & Herb.


Baker's Joy




The name says it all :) It is truly a Baker's Joy! Perfect for baking, available in all big hypermarkets especially Danube/Tamimi in 'imported' products section.


Last but not the least Cup'a'Soup



I'm lovin' it, its easy, its yummy and has lots of flavours:chicken, lentil, noodle, mushroom, tomato....ahhhh needless to say am havin it right now! ;)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...